explosions // oh, to feel

 image via google

I just bought a ticket to see Explosions in the Sky in September. If you don't know what I'm talking about, link up and listen. If you do, I'll give you a minute because you know how great this is.

...

Ready?

I don't think I'm going to be able to breathe when I hear their music live. It speaks to me in so many ways. It's so good it doesn't needs words. It inspires words. It makes me think. It's for listening when you're overjoyed, sobbing, restless, excited, and stressed out. It made Friday Night Lights so much better. It's for long drives in the car and when you don't feel like singing. It always reminds me of my honorary brother Zack, who moved away to Texas; I miss playing music with him every second.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment