Life has been hectic recently and I may not be posting much this week. But here's a little something to hold you over:
1. Roommate times at our friend's Christmas party (9th year in a row!)
2. Beer flight from White Oak Tavern.
3. Dinner with the family while my brother was in town from Colorado.
4. Organic hot chocolate with a splash of peppermint schnapps.
5. Evie in the fleece heart suit that I bought her... isn't she the cutest?! She's stroller-ing around England with her parents right now :)
6. Our third roommate gifted me and Laura some amazing hand cream from C&E.... this stuff is so good. It leaves my hands feeling silky, not greasy, so I can type at work without my keyboard becoming a mess. I have it in Pomegranate too!