hello & hawaii


It's been a month since I last posted, which is crazy. Being busy has taken over. Anyway, this spring season is all about adventures. One thing I love about warm weather is that my calendar is constantly filled. I always need a day or two break in there somewhere, but then it's go time again. I can't sit still for too long!

As many of you know, my latest adventure was going to Kauai, HI for a week. It was such a dream. I got to eat fresh fish and lay on a beach. We went zip lining and boating. We snorkeled and admired some dolphins up close. We spent the day at a local, uncrowded beach and swam in teal colored water. We got tan and spent way too much money, but it's vacation. You have to! It's an unwritten rule. The perfect ending to our trip was seeing a double rainbow as we drove out of town to the airport. It was a great send off.

You can check out some of the photos on my Instagram, but here are a few others:

poke bowl. my favorite thing that i ate. it's like a bowl of sushi.   

our zip line guide, Nevin. he was a cool dude.
my first time snorkeling!
Laura and I in the infinity pool.

made a trip to Anini Beach. beautiful water and total solitude.

Kiluea Lighthouse.

visited Glass Beach to collect some sea glass for my best friend.

bought myself a present :) 

double rainbow to say aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment