an update.

Sorry for the writing hiatus as of late. I've been debating whether or not I should do a whole explanation on why, or just be vague and leave it. I've always been one for honesty, but I don't want to say too much about my personal life on the very public internet. 

The short version is that I've been dealing with a family issue for about a month now. My mom has been in and out of the hospital and I've been trying to help as much as I can, without being able to do much at all. There's a big lack of money and insurance and solutions. I've been feeling very stressed, worried, helpless, and scared. I hope all this can come to an end so I can write out the whole story and report that it has a happy ending. But for now, even if you're reading this and don't know me, please pray for us if you believe in that sort of thing (I do).

Blogging isn't my main focus for the time being, but I'm hoping to get some posts in so this space isn't wasted :) Thanks for reading, and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment