happy birthday to me!

28 feels good so far, you guys :) I took the day off work, slept in a bit, and woke up to birthday texts, emails, and facebook messages. My friends are the sweetest. I'm having a get together on Friday, so excited to celebrate with everyone in person!

My friend Ashley treated me to breakfast at Bean and Burgundy. That space used to be the Blockbuster I grew up renting videos from (ha!), but I hadn't been back since it turned into a restaurant. I thought it was going to be a cute little coffee shop, but it was so much more! They serve lunch and dinner, even Asian food, and have booths (with pillows!), farm tables, and smaller tables. It's an amazing space, stop by if you can! Here's some photo evidence. I had a delicious latte and french toast. 



Then, on a whim, I decided to get my hair cut. Well, not really cut off since I grow it out to donate every year/two years. But I did get it trimmed and angled. I'm happy with how it turned out! If you're in the area, check out Lucky 3 studio in Catonsville. It's the only place I go now.



And since the massage place I had a Living Social deal for cancelled on me for the second time yesterday (ARGH), I called up good old Massage Envy and they fit me in at 3 today. So ready for that! This birthday has been great so far for a Wednesday :) Hope you're all having a good day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment