productivity & healthy eats.

Yesterday was an amazingly productive day for me. I did a work from home day and multi-tasked by cleaning out my closet, getting my car detailed (On the Spot if anyone's interested -- they come to you!), doing laundry, reading books that need to be returned to the library, scheduling appointments, and practicing the music for my friend's wedding on Saturday (!!). I haven't had a chance to cook in a while, so I decided to make dinner while I was on a roll. This is a really quick, easy, and healthy one!


It's just quinoa with avocado, red bell pepper, and hot sauce. A couple of tips, though: I use vegetable or chicken stock when I have it instead of water to give the quinoa flavor. And I sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese on it to balance the kick of the hot sauce. The best part about a bowl of quinoa is that you can add anything to it... whatever veggies or meat you have on hand! The health benefits are just a bonus. I like to make a fake Chipotle burrito bowl with quinoa, black beans, salsa, corn, chicken, and avocado. So good! Here's to healthy but satisfying eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment