featured :: making the office your own

Since I've started my new job, I've felt a very strong need to put down some roots. Not only because I'm tired of switching jobs, but because I really feel at home here. And a home away from home deserves a little decorating, don't you think? :)

I'll share some pictures later when my upgrade is done, but here is where I found inspiration:

This article has so many good ideas!



I already bought this mug and I love it so much.



A great reminder for all the Beyonce lovers out there ;)


Kind of obsessed with this succulents set! It's possible they are the only plants I can't kill...

Hoping to have my little cubicle done soon! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it so far, and I have to say, my 40 hours a week feels much better in a decorated space. I enjoy coming to work and seeing my bright corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment