friday favorites :: winter treats!

One of my favorite things about fall and winter is the warm treats we get to consume! Nothing makes me happier than drinking something toasty out of a cute mug. So today I wanted to share some of my lovely & cozy thoughts with you.


These Anthropologie mugs. I have the "S" one, it's my favorite! Even more so because it was given to me as a bridesmaid's gift from a dear friend.



Marshmallows dipped in Baileys and being toasted in a fire. GENIUS!



Microwave S'mores! Of course they're better over a campfire... but if it's freezing outside and you don't have access to flames, go for the microwave! They aren't as toasty, but everything does get super melty, which is better sometimes (in my opinion).



Apple cider with rum! Only one way to make this... on the stove with lots of spices so the whole house smells delicious. See this recipe!



 
[all images via google]

I've shared about this vegan chili before, but I have to share it again. I've already made it three times this season for other people, and they love it! I need  to make a batch for myself!

If you don't have to be at work today, bundle up in a blanket and make something nice and warm for yourself! And I'd love to hear about your favorite cold-weather treats too! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment