babies & tattoos

Last night, Instagram told me that my good friend (basically sister) Amanda had her third baby-- a gorgeous baby boy with the most amazing name. Welcome to the world, James Remington! (Doesn't he sound like a rock star?) I can't wait to hold this little guy and see how his two sisters interact with him. And congrats to Amanda's husband Dustin for finally getting a boy ;)


In other news... I've been a tiny bit obsessed with watercolor tattoos lately. Seriously, aren't these beautiful? Even tattoo haters can't deny that these are pretty. I may have to get my fix soon. Believe it or not, a lot of the best artists for these are not where I live... shocking, I know. And while the last image isn't watercolor, it's one of my favorites on Katie Shelton.



above images via google

via skunkboyblog.com

So, yeah. Babies and tattoos on the brain this morning. Not a bad thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment