music monday :: jon hopkins

Today I'm sharing music to revive you. I don't know about you, but summer is winding down, kids are getting ready to go back to school, and I am so not ready for cold weather. Basically, I'm trying to make summer last a smidge longer ;) Who's with me??

With all that being said, Jon Hopkins just adds fun to life. (Not to be confused with Johns Hopkins, the hospital.) He's a writer of electronica that started off playing keys for Imogen Heap, one of my favorites! That's enough cred for me. He's done soundtracks, awesome collaborations, and he studied at the Royal College of Music in London when he was 12. Need more of a connection? He co-produced "Midnight" for Coldplay. Enough said, in my book! 




Give him a listen & enjoy the start of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment