life lately.


Happy Tuesday, friends! You know how sometimes you forget to take a step back and see how great your life really is? Yeah. That was me yesterday-- the most boring work day and struggling over the concept of getting a new job. So today I dug into my iPhone photo library to remember the little things that make me happy, and not focus so much on the big, crazy parts of life.

my friend's baby, Evie. she is THE sweetest.

sometimes i just stop in the middle of the road to photograph a herd of deer.

my church building.

my friend ashley's puppy, Chewy. named after Star Wars, of course!

seeing Nickel Creek, FINALLY. after many years of wanting to.

old crow medicine show. amazing talent.

And for your listening pleasure, two of my absolute favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment