obsession.

As you all know by now, I'm pretty obsessed with music. It's the one constant thing in my life that never gets old. Like everyone, I have favorite artists and records and styles that I prefer. But at the top of that list is always live performances. Sure, a ton of musicians sound good when you're listening to them in your car, but there is something so special about witnessing their talent in front of your own eyes. YouTube has become a great resource for this if you can't make it to a certain show. Today I'm showcasing some of my favorite live performances! 



Ed Sheeran's work never wears out. Watching him do what he does makes my heart so overjoyed.



I've shared this one before, but since this is the topic, I have to share it again :)



This girl gets me every time. Not sure how it's possible to make me feel happy and sad all at once, but she gets it done.



A huge talent. She's flawless.



One of the best things I've ever seen. These guys are awesome.

Take some time to search around the web for live performances of your favorite artist! I guarantee you'll find something you've never seen before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment