what they wore :: sweater weather!

You guys, there has been a definite chill in the air as of late. I get up in the morning and notice that the sun no longer shines and I can't go outside without a little more protection. I'm not complaining because fall is the best! Pumpkin everything, comfy clothes, boots are back, changing landscapes, curling up with a mug of hot tea, bonfires. 

Just like my obsession with fall, I have a slight obsession with cable knit. I got an email from Kate Spade Saturday introducing their new line of cable knit sweaters, and my heart skipped a beat. Nothing screams fall and winter more than cozy cotton sweaters! Well, cotton for me-- I can't wear wool because I'm 90% sure I'm allergic. Le sigh.

So, in honor of sweater weather, I wanted to share two of my favorite pieces that I recently bought. If you hurry, you can get them too!

image via jcrewfactory

This sweater is in the clearance section of J Crew Factory's website right now, and you better believe I snatched it up! I chose the oatmeal color. I got it yesterday in the mail and was so surprised at how soft it was and how well it fit. Super excited to start wearing it in the colder weather! If you like it, get yours while they last! There are limited sizes right now and I expect it to sell out completely.

image via hm.com

I found this mustard beauty on H&M's website. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, but I can't wait. This is totally autumn to me. Plus, my wardrobe tends to be on the muted side with a lot of blacks and grays, so this color will be a lovely addition.

Both of these websites have a lot more where this came from, so check them out! Where have you gotten your favorite sweaters? Be sure to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment