the talk :: snow day round two!

image via weheartit

First things first! Head over to Bubby and Bean to read a post about my favorite part of the holidays. Thanks for having me, Melissa!

As you can probably tell from my last post, I'm really excited about the snow this year! It snowed Sunday and I went into work late yesterday... and now it's snowing again :) My roommate and I are cuddled up on our couches with our work laptops, ready for another round of movies and cookies and not having to get dressed up and go into an office. (And doing work, of course.) It's the best feeling. Sometimes I just need to take a break from life and be L A Z Y. Which is what I've been doing the past couple of weeks... I tend to overload myself with things to do and people to see, and never get proper rest. I have to say, I've enjoyed staying at home more. There's something to be said for relaxation. 

In other news, my brother came home from Colorado last night! I picked him up from his delayed flight around 10:30 PM. I am so excited to have him home... this will be one of the only times I'll see him for a while. My favorite snow memories are with this kid... building snowmen, forts, bundling up and throwing snowballs at each other's heads :) 

If it's snowing where you are, enjoy it! If not, dream of a white Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment