music monday :: josh mhire

photo via joshmhire.com


Today's Music Monday is inspired by a lovely blog I keep up with, Sincerely Kinsey. She's a photographer of beautiful things, and she just happens to have a husband who makes awesome music. I was going through my Bloglovin posts last week and saw THIS! I was really excited to listen to Josh's new EP, Coalesce. He incorporates everything I love: banjos and other acoustic instruments, a solid male voice that I could listen to for hours and hours, and lyrics that really mean something. You can tell he put a lot of work into this project: that it's part of who he is and he's not trying too hard. 

I've been listening to Coalesce on Spotify, but you can listen to it here as well! It's perfect for a Monday at work or drinking your morning coffee.




No comments:

Post a Comment