music monday :: allman brown


image via google

I almost named this post "snow jams." I am well aware that "snow jams" is an awful title. Chalk it up to sleep deprivation and also falling down the stairs this morning. (Don't worry, it's just a sprain.) Anyway, it's raining. But it's supposed to snow very soon, so we'll see. For now, I'll stay cuddled in blankets, drinking a latte and delivering you some great music!


I have the perfect artist for a drizzly snow day like today. Ever heard of Allman Brown? If not, you should listen to him today. He is wonderfully acoustic and lyrically brilliant, and has such a soothing voice. He's the type that makes me want to truly listen to every word he has to say. Plus he's a Londoner. They make such good music. I will be holding my breath for him to come to America and play a show.

This song is a must listen. I beg you not to leave this post before hearing it!


And the others are great too. 


Listen to the rest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment