the talk :: USA!!!

After a long, lovely beach weekend, I'm back to reality! I'll do a weekend recap later in the week, but for now, let me just take a second to talk about the USA vs Ghana WC game last night. I met up with my best friend and her husband at the beach, and then we hung out with some of our old college friends by our alma mater for the game. Perfect, since it was on my way home anyway. I don't think anyone expected the game to go the way it did -- a goal in the first minute AND a win (despite lack of possession and a couple injuries). It was a great end to my weekend and I can't wait for the upcoming games! Next up: Portugal. Fingers crossed we can do it again!

Love these friends!

I forgot to pack my red hair, so alicia had to represent both of us :)

Fans filling up the bar... the poor bartender was not prepared for everything that was coming her way. (Tip your bartenders well if you're watching a game, they work really hard!)

Overall, we had a great time leading the chants, screaming our lungs out, and just being together in one happy USA supporting community. So much fun and there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment