what they wore :: TWICE

This is a day late on account of feeling awful this week and not knowing why... I've taken three hour naps every day after work. (I never nap. Ever.) Feeling a bit better today, so here's your belated WTW post!



Have you checked out Twice yet? It's basically an online thrift store, but for specific brands (JCrew, Banana Republic, Kate Spade, etc.) The best part is that while you are getting deals on gently used clothes (for much cheaper), you can sell your own clothes to Twice and get some cash! One of my friends got $50 for some clothes she sold. Not bad, huh?

I haven't tried it yet because I just donated some clothes and there isn't anything else I'm parting with, but you should jump on this one! Sign up and you get a $10 credit. Happy online thrifting!


No comments:

Post a Comment