thanksgiving weekend

Hi friends! I hope you all had a restful, happy thanksgiving. I really loved having a break from work and catching up with friends. I held some babies, did my Black Friday Christmas shopping (online, you couldn't pay me to go to a store this weekend), had a nice long coffee date, and went to my 10-year high school reunion.
 

Evie's eyes get me every time.

A new, super chubby member of the family!

Love this girl.

Bean Hollow coffee date. I asked them to make me a peppermint mocha even though it wasn't on their menu, and it was so worth it. And I ended up finding my dress for New Year's in one of my favorite small business shops! 

My friend Mike came to my neck of the woods to visit a guitar shop around the corner from me, and ended up with a new baby! (Baby Taylor, that is.)

Oh, high school. Most people say I look the same, but I can tell the difference. ;) 
 
Reunions are a funny thing. Having lived in the same house my whole life, I saw old friends that I grew up with from elementary school to high. I saw childhood best friends and boys that used to run around my backyard with me playing flashlight tag. So funny to see everyone married with kids and living in different states now. I wasn't sure if it would be weird or fun, but it definitely turned out to be fun. I'm glad I went.
 
Also, I broke down and finally bought the new T. Swift. I've been listening to it nonstop and it's growing on me. It always takes me a while to accept change. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment