featured :: miss shirley's

If you're a Maryland native like me, or live anywhere around Baltimore, you know about Miss Shirley's. This is one of my absolute favorite places, though I've only been a couple of times. The food is amazing, you can sit outside when the weather is nice, and they have something for everyone. I went for brunch with a group of girlfriends a couple of weeks ago because our friend Lauren was in town, and we miss her!
 
First, we start with mimosas. (And/or Bloody Mary's!)

 
You must get the Monkey Bread. Do not question this decision!

 
There are a lot of choices (I was jealous of Lauren's grilled cheese!), but when it comes to brunch, I am an eggs benedict girl all the way. I rarely get anything else. This one was insane: crab meat poached eggs, Old Bay hollandaise, bacon grits, onion jam, battered oysters. Oysters!

 
Of course, we had to document. I didn't get the scarf memo. Neither did Terah, so it's okay. :)

 
And one more because that's how we do.


There are now three Miss Shirley's locations, including one in Annapolis, so go get yourself some deliciousness! I insist.

No comments:

Post a Comment