music monday :: lily and madeleine

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. My brother is in town from Colorado until Christmas Eve, so I've been spending my free time with him while he's here. It involves a lot of throwbacks (playing Super Nintendo and watching Season 1 of The O.C.) and catching up. :)

 image via google

My friend Elizabeth sent me a text last week asking if I had heard of Lily and Madeleine.She knows my taste in music very well, so anytime she has a suggestion, I take her word for it! These two sisters from Indiana have a really special quality to their music. Folky, lots of harmonies, flawless vocal blends (the kind that I envy!), and relaxed tones. Trust me, these girls are going places.

You can listen to their most current album, Fumes, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment