friday favorites :: car tunes

For some reason I woke up from an awful nightmare last night... I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, it's not good 90% of the time. So, if this post makes no sense, blame it on my bad REM cycles. I need coffee. Also, I bought hand sanitizer yesterday for my desk at work. Except I tried to use it this morning and realized it's not sanitizer, it's soap. I strongly believe the two products should be separated in the store. On the plus side, our women's bathroom got some great new soap this morning...

I wanted to post all the random music I've been listening to over and over again in my car this week. There may be a guilty pleasure or two in there (don't judge). Enjoy & have a great Super Bowl weekend!



bad quality,  but go listen to this song recorded. i love it.


an anthem of sorts for my life.


i know i've posted this one before, but i can't get enough.



these boys are just the best. i mean, their harmonies... come on!


something reminded me of this song this week.



i'm seeing this guy in march.


and there's the guilty pleasure haha i can't resist FOB... throw in haley williams and you've got yourself a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment