belated music monday...

I know, I know. I'm running late this week. Lots going on around here and I haven't had time to put my fingers to the keys. Hopefully, I'll be able to explain more later, but for now let's talk music!

Have you guys heard Ingrid Michaelson's album Lights Out that came out last month? I just listened to it today and I am really happy with it. I was a huuuuge fan of her first two, and somewhere around the third or fourth I didn't get the same enjoyment out of it. But I really like what she's done with this one! Proof:




I've also been re-loving The Script since I will be seeing them this summer. Two favorites:





Any Once Upon a Time fans? Did you know that Colin O'Donoghue is too hot to just play Captain Hook? (I KNEW IT.) He's a member of The Enemies. I believe as of right now he remains an honorary member, since he hasn't had time to actually be in the band with Once going on. 





Catch up with you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment