what they wore :: colored skinny jeans


Nothing says spring quite like color, am I right?! I've had these purple skinnies from Target for a couple of years now, and I can't wait to wear them every season. (They are paired with my DeadBuryDead tank... I've posted about them before and I love all of their stuff!) If you're in the market for some good, colorful jeans, allow me to assist.

First up: Old Navy. I always seem to forget about them, yet they always have what I'm looking for (a.k.a. cheaper chambray than anywhere else).



Second: Alloy. Does anyone else remember flipping through their catalog as a teenager? Somehow they evolved into still being perfect for me at this age. Not sure how that's possible... but I like it!


And if you're into pastels, check out Love Culture. Affordable and cute!

My favorite thing about these pants is that you can easily pair them with a breezy, neutral tank or prints. Get crazy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment