happy graduation!


Today is my little sister's graduation from the same college that I went to. (I know we look like twins... but she's six years younger than me!) We didn't always get along growing up because of our age difference, but I am beyond proud of this little monster. She is awesome and I am so excited to celebrate her graduation... it's such a huge step in life and I can't wait to see where she ends up working and how everything turns out.

I worked on this mash-up last night and it reminded me of Angela because it talks about being a girl and the struggles of the real world... Something she is about to face more than ever. I know that she will be fine no matter what she does... if anything, my life is the perfect example of what to do and what not to do! She can just look at me and learn :) But I wanted to share this to honor her and to tell her that she can do whatever she wants to in this world. Ang: even though jobs are hard to find, even though there are a million different options at your fingertips, and even though you will think "I can't do it" a thousand times, you will succeed. I believe it.

This one's for you, Seester! Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment