what they wore :: grace potter

I had the best time seeing Grace Potter and the Nocturnals at the Hot August Blues festival this summer! One of the things I loved about the show was what Grace picked to wear. This chick is so fun and a little out there... I appreciate her wearing things that I would never, while still keeping it classy!







[images via google]
 
Big patterned cardigans, sparkly flapper dresses, long white caftans, or just a shirt and leggings... she definitely has her own style and I am always excited to see what she is wearing on stage or at events! I kind of want some of these... time to shop? :) And if you've never listened to Grace before, she is one of a kind. Such a rocker, but with a soft side. Her band is the best! Give her a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment