2014 style :: paul fredrick

Happy Monday! Today's regularly scheduled post is pushed to tomorrow. Today I'm teaming up with Paul Fredrick, who is launching their Spring 2014 collection today! After looking over their pieces, I'm sharing my top three favorites that I would love to buy for my brother, dad, or future husband. ;)

This is my favorite combo out of the collection! I love blues, for one thing. I think any guy looks great in blue! The shark tie puts it over the edge. Who says dressing up has to be boring? I love the quirky touch this tie adds.

Every guy needs a crisp, white shirt. You can wear it to work, parties, weddings, and basically anything else you can think of. I love clean whites paired with jewel tones or bright ties. (I feel like ties are equivalent to scarves or tights in the women's world. A bright and fun accessory!)


Pastels and patterns: two things that men should never shy away from, in my opinion! This combo is light and fun, perfect for spring. I see a guy wearing this on Easter or to a spring wedding. 

Paul Fredrick has so much to choose from and offers way more than just dress shirts and ties (I'm a sucker for a guy in a nice sweater). They present great products and fun combinations, and are a good mix of affordable and quality. If you have a man in your life with a birthday coming up or someone who just needs a new wardrobe, head over to the website and check out the new spring collection as well as the other great products (and their awesome sale section)! Cheers to well-styled men in 2014 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment