music monday :: lou doillon

Friends, my apologies for not posting on Friday! I came down with a cold Thursday night that kept me from doing anything productive the whole weekend. I just laid around with massive amounts of tissues, Zicam, and hot water with lemon and honey. Still getting over it but the worst is behind me!


image via google

I wanted to introduce you to someone I've been listening to lately... Lou Doillon. It's not too often you hear of a model turned musician, so I was immediately interested in her story. She began her music career by co-writing songs and then released her album "Places" in 2012. 

I listened to the album via Spotify and loved that it was a record with commentary. She explains the songs and her viewpoints, which I enjoyed a lot. Her sound reminded me a little of Feist mixed with someone I can't put my finger on. See if you think the same! 





Have a great start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment