music monday :: twin forks

If you know me, then you know I'm a Chris Carabba fan. He's a great writer, extremely talented musician, and an all-around nice guy. The last time I saw him was at a Further Seems Forever reunion show, where he told me he was starting a new project and to keep an eye out for it.

Gone are his Dashboard Confessional days! Chris is now immersed in his newest band called Twin Forks. He also has new people with him: mandolin player Suzie Zeldin, bassist Jonathan Clark and drummer Ben Homola. And once again, he's moved on to a new sound. Read the bio to see how he got from Further/Dashboard to here. This dude is one of the most versatile musicians I've ever come across. He's such a visionary. Even when he's already got a successful band and following, he is willing to give in to his creative spirit and follow it where it may take him without knowing the outcome. It can be a bit of a risk when you go from a rock band to an emotional, solo acoustic act, to this... folk with some good old country roots. (Who saw that one coming?)





images via google

They're a good looking band, huh? I love that they have a girl in their group. Always makes me happy! And now for your listening pleasure:




No comments:

Post a Comment