tuesday isn't supposed to feel like monday


You know... sometimes you get to sleep in and do your makeup properly and wear a dress for the first time in months and put on your cool leather boots. And sometimes work decides to be super frustrating and not love you back and the coffee maker breaks and you get home three hours late. (Those last two aren't directly related.)

Today was crazy, hence why I'm blogging way later than usual. But here are the good things... the things way more worth mentioning. I think it's important to end the day reflecting on the good instead of the bad.

1. I successfully made turkey avocado burgers for dinner.
2. I got a super cute new iPhone case.
3. I have enough money to pay my bills and live a fun life. I take this one for granted way too much.
4. Music usually fixes all.
5. I am so excited to take a hot shower and relax. 

Speaking of showers: my hair is wet in the above picture. It doesn't usually look so... stringy. ;)

And on that note, hope your Tuesday was way more awesome than mine. As Miss Stacy from Anne of Green Gables would say, "tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."

xo,

Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment